How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 34121
Experience:  25 years exeperience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you tell me the claim form number needed to apply to

Customer Question

can you tell me the claim form number needed to apply to force a house sale of a house jointly owned 50/50 between myself and my younger brother
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.


You will need to complete a form N1 - Claim Form.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

The form you actually need is here

You also have to write a clear letter before action - the process is described here\

Please ask if you need further details