Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My name is ***** ***** and I would like to enquire if my neighbours

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I would like to enquire if my neighbours visitors have the right of vehicle access down my private drive. I am looking into this as one of her guests has frequently driven over my flower beds and lawn and that of my other neighbours lawn when reversing up the drive.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I would like to enquire if my neighbours visitors have the right of vehicle access down my private drive. I am looking into this as one of her guests has frequently driven over my flower beds and lawn and that of my other neighbours lawn when reversing up the drive.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.This will come down to what is recorded on either your deeds or their deeds (and often both) as to their right of way. Have you checked these documents