How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1731
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The claimant makes claim in breach of contract in court.

Customer Question

the claimant makes claim in breach of contract in court. defendant A is the owner of plot and defendant B is the the badly the whole transaction went the claimant issued damages. while the legal case is being processed, a discontinuance note against the auctioneer was issued by the claimant. in favour of defendant B, What is the action the defendant A who has no direct contract as such with the claimant to get get the damages stopped as no more valid and ask the court to cancel any claim. and now do i handle this in english legal law?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.Is this a real scenario or is it coursework?Can you explain the situation in detail please?Please bear with me today and over the weekend because I will be online and off-line spasmodically and therefore, I may not get back to you immediately.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. Good afternoon. Can I assist you any further with this or have you now resolve the issue?

Related UK Property Law Questions