UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

Do shipping containers require planning permission if they…

Customer Question
do shipping containers require planning...
do shipping containers require planning permission if they are used as a storage space?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
3/7/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

Strictly speaking storage containers are non-permanent so in most cases not. However if the storage container is going to be in a residential area, near a road junction, or likely to cause complaints from neighbours, I would recommend you check with your local planning authorities as to whether they have any specific bylaws. I hope that this helps. Please rate positive. Thanks

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.