UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

I am a part owner of a Business centre that has a courtyard…

Customer Question
I am a part owner...
I am a part owner of a Business centre that has a courtyard for parking and deliveries. This area is for the sole use of the four companies that occupy the four main Units. A company to the rear of the Centre has right of access through the courtyard but does not have any right of use. However they constantly park their cars in the courtyard without permission. one of these vehicles has now been parked in the courtyard for 3 months and its tax status shows as SORN. How do we enforce the no parking and remove this vehicle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
3/2/2016
Solicitor: Scott Taylor, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Scott Taylor
Scott Taylor, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.