How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Madame First of all I would like to say that I contacted you

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madame
First of all I would like to say that I contacted you end of January beginning of February. and left you a deposit of $63. from my ANZ account. card number ending in 8217. but did not get a response. My problem is with direct line insurance UK.
My house at*****Tooting London SW17 9QE was burgled in November 2013 we still have not received payment. We have had interviews Phone calls lots of E-Mails back and forth they just keep fobbing us off with some excuse or other now we are really fed up with it. they passed there claims to a company based in Scotland most of our correspondence has been with them. Robert Mcnally has been my main correspondent in this debacle they may have replaced him with Someone called Mcnulty.
E-Mail Address is***@******.***.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

what is your question and I would be delighted to try and help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me my money back Please
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

I will get them to look into this

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

As the petitioner it is usually you who would apply for the decree absolute. She can apply to the court to prevent the granting of the DA. That said, the court in previous cases very often is supportive of the granting of a DA. The power to delay decree absolute “is an exercise of discretion of the trial judge but that exercise of discretion weights the granting of the decree absolute against the special circumstances very heavily in favour of the grant. I hope that this makes sense. Please rate positive.

Related UK Property Law Questions