UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

I have been a steward here and a half years they now want to…

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a steward here for nine and a half years they now want to put my rent up on my contract it says 15 pounds per week can they do this

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am the only employee I live on site for security reasons am responsable for the bar the stock and the money

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
2/13/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

How can I help with this please?

Can the British legion break my contract as regards ***** ***** with i signed when I first started
They won't to up my pay drop my hours and increase my rent

What does your contract say about this?

My contract says that w coulstock shall pay to the royal british legion the weekly rent of fifteen pounds in arrears and without deduction every Monday

Is there any scope for variation at all?

Not that I can see in the contract ,I think they want to raise my wage to above the new minium wage but I would rather be paid the minimum wage and keep my rent asis
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.