UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

Could you let me know below persons how many properties they…

Customer Question
HI could you let me...
HI could you let me know below persons how many properties they owe in this country and addresses please and they lives at 28 MYRTLE CRESENT SLOUGH ,BERKSHIRE SL2 5BB Names are MR SARFRAZ MUNIR MRS ,PARMJEET MUNIR , MISS SIMON E MUNIR , MR ADAM MUNIR
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
sir could you email me and send me a text on my mobile no *********** or call me oxford 01865 964648
Answered in 3 days by:
2/8/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to assist you.

I am afraid that there is no way of finding out what properties they own in the uk simply from their names as there is no record kept in that way.

If you have a list of properties that you think they might own then you can download the details of those properties from the Land Registry and check - but otherwise I am afraid

that here is simply no way that this can be traced.

Please ask if you need further details

Clare