UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

It is regarding forced sale of a property as a tenant in…

Customer Question
It is regarding forced...

It is regarding forced sale of a property as a tenant in common

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was wondering what options are open to someone who doesn't want to sell the property, beyond simply buying the other tenant in common out

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Property Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

I am

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
1/20/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about your situation please?