How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am going through a difficult FDR and have a question

Customer Question

I am going through a difficult FDR and have a question
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife has been living in the matrimonial house which she has put a charge but I own and have continued to pay all mortgage and bills . She refuses to pay and knows I will not risk getting blacklisted . Can I sell without her consent . I just want to be debt free and give over all money that the sale will generate . I have 3 kids , 14,10 and 9.Izzy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

What other assets are there and what income do you each have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an income of 110k and my ex 28 k . The house is worth 900 and mortgage 230k . I have a buy to let flat worth 189 with a mortgage of 220k
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


How much will a cheaper four bedroom property in the same school area cost to buy?