How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to evict my tenants that I have let on my property on

Customer Question

Hi, I need to evict my tenants that I have let on my property on an AST which has since changed into Periodic Tenancy, I need a definite list of documents to supply and support my Court application, I had 3 rejections over 2 years, I would to come to the bottom of this issue. I have already served a 2 month notice, I would like to know if I supply the Section 21 letter if it's correct, then I would like to know about the Deposit Protection, does the the TDS certificate need to have been signed by tenants? and finally do I need to draw up a witness statement?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but I'm not clear but your specific question is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is if i upload the documents i will be submitting would you be able to look at and tell me if all my paperwork is in order. Further i have two questions that will arise when you view the documents