How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 22624
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've just had a meeting with ITRA in Bristol to see if they

Customer Question

Hi. I've just had a meeting with ITRA in Bristol to see if they can help me with a timeshare release. They've asked for £5600. I haven't sent it yet but signed an agreement. I just thought I'd check on the internet and it's not good. Is this a con ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Have you paid anything yet all or just signed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just signed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I wait ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to reply ?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

We are all practising lawyers with clients and offices and other users to deal with. Although we endeavour to reply in a timely fashion, it’s not an instant service and therefore there may sometimes be delay minutes or sometimes even hours.

We do try to keep delays as little as possible.

Whilst they will say that you are bound to pay these fees, They will chase you in all probability, but I don’t actually know any of them that have gone to court.

On the contrary, people have taken it to court to get refunds!

If you had signed this not on their premises, you would have 7 days to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. However that doesn’t apply if you signed in their office.

If they start to chase you for the money, post up again and I can tell you how to deal with their claim.

Meanwhile, if you don’t want to carry on with this, give them written notice as soon as you can.