How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 70519
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I am in debts, and court decide I have to pay, and I have

Customer Question

if I am in debts, and court decide I have to pay, and I have not car, just a motorcicle, can the motorcicle can be taken away of me? can they take the motorcicle to bid? thank
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Is there a CCJ against you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NOTHING, but I am not paying due I sent him 2000 pounds by mistake and he did not give me the money back, but I owe him more than 2000 pounds, I want leave the country, then I can't communicate with him, by court order, then if he bring me to court I will say I ve been paying him from april and he say i have not been, and the problem with the 2000 pounds, he did not give me back,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, didn't recognise this question.

I will opt out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mrs jo, this is a new question, I am just asking if they can take the motorbike, after all process, becouse when I leave I want leave my motorbike here in uk, I will come to take it in summer, due my bike is the only vehiacle i have, I am asking if they can take my motorbike in case I owe money to the landlord, IT IS NEW QUESTION, becouse the one who answer about this is accountant , no solicitor then i want just about motorbike is answered by solicitor. thanks