How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MIAMILAW1127 Your Own Question
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 755
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
MIAMILAW1127 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm actually looking to conduct the search and provide a

Customer Question

Hi Thomas,I'm actually looking for someone to conduct the search for us and provide a report with the chain of title to the ownership, and also identify any encumbrances (liens) affecting the property. Is this something you can help us with?Thanks,Jim ***************
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.


Depending on where in the United States you are purchasing the property, you will need to contact a Title Company to do this for you in the area you are purchasing the property.

They will do a title search, examine title, get all the lien and encumbrance information for you (if any), and will also issue a title policy to insure the title for the property.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thomas,I'm a lawyer in Texas, and I know what to do here. My question was specifically for obtaining a title search in London England. Can you help?
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

I cannot. I will opt out of the question and allow another expert to answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.