How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10587
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Having gained planning to house myself on class 2

Customer Question

Having gained planning to house myself on class 2 agricultural land to oversee agri-biz; what happens should the biz fail?Do I loose my residence?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Make that class B land.Also the accom/biz is a large portocabin.There are no prior buildings/cottages/stables on the land.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Hello, the legal situation is that once you have got planning permission, you have got planning permission. The planning permission is not revocable should your business fail. The ability to use the residence as a house continues, even if the business fails. You don't lose your residence. There are many situations around the country where a residence planning permission was granted to pertain to an agricultural business. However, even where the agricultural business is no longer operating, the house still remains.