How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My father separated from s 2nd wife but she has placed a

Customer Question

Joshua, my father separated from his 2nd wife but she has placed a charge on his property Notice of Home Rights.
She met someone else and left to live somewhere else with their 3 children.
He has a £135k mortgage on his property, owes me £40k which I had to spend to stop his home being re-possessed and would like to know what the charge means, can he remove it, etc
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall so my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the property worth and how far have the divorce proceedings reached?

Related UK Property Law Questions