How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 34133
Experience:  25 years exeperience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in the UK and I need an American notary to notarize

Customer Question

I'm in the UK and I need an American notary to notarize American loan documents for me. Do you know an American notary working in the UK?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

The most obvious option i sto attend the US Embassy in London

alternatively these services may assist you

Please ask if you need further details


Customer: replied 1 year ago.

any of them work in Birmingham?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Bristol seems to be the closest