How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 33037
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have completed claim form N1CPC claims court -payment on

Customer Question

Hello I have completed claim form N1CPC for small claims court for non-payment on disputed building works. The claimant has responded with Counterclaim. Now I am writing my Counterclaim. Is is necessary to include absolutely all details now in this counterclaim
or can more information be submitted at a later date before the hearing and can I bring additional information during the hearing? With thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help. You do not need to write absolutely everything in the document. You need to set out in concise terms what your defence is and also what your claim is - it needs to be clear and properly made out. You will have an opportunity before the hearing (normally at least 14 days) to file any documents and also a witness statement. I hope that this helps. Please rate positive.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Please rate positive =- thanks