How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Judgement was made against a tenant of mine in excess of

Customer Question

Judgement was made against a tenant of mine in excess of £50,000. I know he owns a property in joint names. Can I levy a charge against the property?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you a british base company?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
who understand British property law/
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

You have a number of options - you can put a charge against his property - this is an easy process where you have a judgment against him. I attach herewith some further information -

Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

I hope that this helps - please rate positive