How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have owned and lived in my terraced property years, i have

Customer Question

I have owned and lived in my terraced property for 15 years, i have had vehicle access at the rear of my property to my garden, this goes over a 20 foot strip of local council land which has just been put up for sale. they will not sell me the strip that I use to access. How do I legally stand ? and do I have rights to keep my access.
many regards chrissy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law

Related UK Property Law Questions