How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7609
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I been in my m 28 weeks received section21 problem paid

Customer Question

I been in my him 28 weeks received section21 problem paid £1700 very upset no houses in area my children upsette why should this be allowed
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question.

What is/was the fixed term of the most recent tenancy agreement that you signed?

Kind regards

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,


Related UK Property Law Questions