How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 33038
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband died two years ago we have tenants in our house

Customer Question

My husband died two years ago we have tenants in our house I've served a section 21 and that's run out and they are still there they are in rent arrears but my husband did not protect the deposit I'm happy to give them a deposit as long as they leave I have to sell this property because my husbands estate is going through.probate can I get them out on the grounds I have to sell or the bank will repossess the house and I'm scared I'm going to be left with all the debt from the probate side of things regards sharlrne
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.

what was the deposit and what are they saying?