How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

HiI am gulistandefective houses do we get a discount being de

Customer Question

I am gulistan
defective houses
do we get a discount for them being defective and for the number of years lived in them
thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thanks for your patience. In what way is the property defective? Do you own the property? Kind regards Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is classed by the housing act 1984 as a pre fabricated ex council house it is called a "wattes type"
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Right. I'm really sorry but I think there will be another expert better able to answer your question of the circumstances now. I'll opt out, Your question will remain open for other experts to answer but you may have to remain patience because it's quite a specialised area that you are asking about. Tm
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you I will wait for an answere

Related UK Property Law Questions