How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our neighbour's a/c condensing

Customer Question

Hi, our neighbour's a/c condensing unit is on our roof, on our extension , when it was first installed we gave our permission, now it is becoming a nuisance with the vibration noise it causes , our sons bedroom window is now just outside of this, can I send a letter giving her 2 weeks notice to remove using a registered and certified company with F-Gas, if she refuses can we get an independent company and get them to send her the bill Many thanksMrs Paula XXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law