How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 11450
Experience:  30 years experience in property law.
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
JGM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a standard agreement i can have with my son so he

Customer Question

is there a standard agreement i can have with my son so he would have to repay me if I got billed as a guarantor on his tenancy agreement
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You don't need any kind of special agreement. It is the general law of contract that a guarantor has a right to pursue the principal debtor if he has to pay out on the guarantee.