How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son divorced his wife in 2000. she was told she could live

Customer Question

My son divorced his wife in 2000. she was told she could live in the jointly owned house until their daughter was 18 or left home. She has now left home and she is not prepared to accept the terms of the Court Order. What form can be downloaded for submission to the Law Courts to put the original Order in action
Submitted: 2 years ago via LawDepot.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you.
But I need some further information first.
Does your son still have a copy of the Court Order?