How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a flat which is occupied by my Mother in Law and because

Customer Question

I have a flat which is occupied by my Mother in Law and because it was rented out to family I did not sign a tenancy agreement with her. We have since fallen out and I need to sell the flat now as to make afford alterations to my house for my wife who has a terminal illness. I have emailed my Mother in Law and requested she leaves in 2 months time giving the reasons but she has not responded to me. What can I do now? Andrew
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long has she lived there and what was the verbal arrangement made when she moved in?

Related UK Property Law Questions