UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

We are in a AST on a rolling monthly basis. Our shower was…

Customer Question
We are in a AST...
We are in a AST on a rolling monthly basis. Our shower was leaking and it took 3 and a half months for the letting agency to send someone to see it. He ended up making a gaping hole in the wall and said a new shower needs to be fitted. We do not having any alternative washing facilities such as a bath so we can't wash ourselves for the past 3 days. We are getting nowhere with the letting agency and are going to withhold our rent early next week if no progress is made. Can the letting agency serve a Section 8 notice on us under these circumstances?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
6/11/2015
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate replied 3 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.