How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to serve an injunction against a cycling

Customer Question

I want to serve an injunction against a cycling organisation who are imposing without consultation a road closure on my access road for 9 hours on Sunday 14th next. This is effecting many thousands of residents and hundreds of business on the 140k route in S Wales.
we seek a rolling closure,as per normal with these events, not a 9 hour curfew.
Any guidence appreciated.
Kind regards
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law

Related UK Property Law Questions