How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** am looking for

Customer Question

My name is***** am looking for a solicitor to act on my behalf with issues regarding common land. The case is to complex to discuss via text. Can you forward me a contact telephone number so I can discuss the case with you in detail.
Regards Jonathan.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law

Related UK Property Law Questions