How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How would I go about buying moms council bungalow she's

Customer Question

How would I go about buying moms council bungalow for her she's 77 been there over 20 years where do I begin I would have to take on a mortgage I'm 48 and in full time work and have a deposit could you help further thanks for your time
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 years ago.
Have you lived with your mother for 12 months up until now?Are you able to raise the money from somewhere else or would you need to raise the money against the property? As much background detail as possible is really useful please. Thank