How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a tenant who has a pre 1985 tenancy. My father was the

Customer Question

I am a tenant who has a pre 1985 tenancy. My father was the first tenant. I am now seeking to place my son as the third tenant on the agreement. My landlord says it is up to me as tenant to take the initiation. I will be 72 next birthday. how do I go about it.
Submitted: 2 years ago via InBrief.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I ask did you succeed to the tenancy from your father or were you named jointly with your father on the tenancy please?Does your sone live with you?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Would you like to continue?

Related UK Property Law Questions