How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 32986
Experience:  award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I fail to mention that I had children when moved into house.

This answer was rated:

I fail to mention that I had children when moved into house. What landlord can do?
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

Can you provide some further information as to your question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.



I have child 4 years old. I have signed contract for 6 month for 1 bedroom flat. But I told agency that in property will live myself and my wife. So I would like find out what will happens when agency will find out about my child. Thanks

You can check the terms of the tenancy but this should not be a problem at all. You are allowed to live in the property with a child

Please Rate
Thomas Judge and other UK Property Law Specialists are ready to help you