How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 22620
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a subsequent question. If I write to the owner of the

This answer was rated:

I have a subsequent question. If I write to the owner of the boat and trailer and ask him to move both from my property, can I request payment under the Protection from Freedoms Act while, at the same time, apply to the County Court for an injunction to compel him to remove the obstruction using form N 16a?
Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day today.

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me while I gather some further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully.

I am away from my computer but will come back to you later on as soon as possible.

There is no need for you to reply.

absolutely. You can use both remedies.

the protection of freedoms will give you some money, the injunction application will get it removed.

you can actually threaten both.



Stuart J and 2 other UK Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Property Law Questions