How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a HM licence for 6 people, I had a couple living on

Customer Question

I have a HM licence for 6 people, I had a couple living on their own now they have two kids living in two rooms. I have told them to look for a new place as the house is crowded. Now, they have bought family members with them to stay with them. The council raided the property and said the property is crowded, can I use section 8 to get him out of the property and give him a quick notice to quit. He has only got a 6 month contract which ends this month.
Submitted: 4 years ago via Tenancy Agreement Service.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Did the police find anything?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



however, border security/immigration found one man and took him. He was later realised.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
I do apologise. That post was intended for another question

This isn't my area I'm afraid. I'll pass this onto to another.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

this answer was FOR JOMO1972

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,