Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

if i pay a notice of offer to settle section 1-part 36 the

Customer Question

if i pay a notice of offer to settle section 1-part 36 the whole of the claim is that the end of the case and can they claim for more money
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i still need an answer as you have not answered yet

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello Bob,

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can i have a full refund as you cant answer my question