How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1730
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our neighbours have a "means of access" across our back garden.

Customer Question

Our neighbours have a "means of access" across our back garden. We dont think its open to anyone to come across. Also can our neighbours bring machinery across [ we thought it was just a "footpath" ] Can friends of our neighbours just wander across ? Refers to Ivy Cottage, 17 North End, Hallaton, Leicestershire, LE16 8UJ Thank you.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Is the right regsitered on the respective legal titles to the property?

Please may I have the precise wording of the right if so..

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I believe it is in the title deeds but I don't have access to them.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Are you able find the wording of the right and get back to me later?

If you don't have the registered title then you can download a copy of here:-

It should be listed in the registered title..

It's a little difficult to let you know about it unless I have the wording..

Kind regards,


Related UK Property Law Questions