Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

i have served a sction 21 to my tenant (end of ASD) who is

i have served a sction 21 to my tenant (end of ASD) who is 3 months in arrears and shows no sign of paying. The section 21 period is due 21st June after which i can apply for a court order to evict (is this correct). How do i get the money he owes?

Hello, I am Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor in a High Street practice. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case

It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today.

You can deduct it from the deposit and/or simply sue him in small claims court. Quick and easy here www.moneyclaim.gov.uk although you might want to wait till he has a new address not yr own rental property. The choice is yrs.

Does that answer the question?

I am happy to follow up any individual point you make.
I am online and off-line each day and most weekends so please bear with me if I do not come back to you within nanoseconds.