How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7615
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

who ownsXXXXXsouthport merseyside?

This answer was rated:

who ownsXXXXXsouthport merseyside?

Thanks for your patience.

The process is exactly the same as for the property that you were searching for in yoru previous question.

You need to enter the number in to the Land Registry’s Find A Property search engine and then select it from any list that is generated.

Again, if you are searching for a house with no leasehold flats in it it will simply generate one “freehold title”, if there are leasehold flats then it will generate one “freehold title” and a number of “leasehold titles”. You then pick which is the relevant one depending on whether you wish to know the freehold owner or the owner of the leasehold flats

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Thomas and other UK Property Law Specialists are ready to help you