UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

I am in an alms house , which is run by a trust , the trust…

Customer Question
I am in an alms...
I am in an alms house , which is run by a trust , the trust has told me to move out!. when I moved in they knew I had bipolar disorder and Im not always well . any way they have now started court proceedings to get me out as Ive nowhere to go . whats my position on this.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
5/31/2011
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 7 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

Do you have a tenancy agreement? Are you late with rent?
I do have an agreement and im not late with the rent.
Are you in a 'fixed' period at all?

What is the reason they have given?
they reminded me of the tenancy agreement and said the trial period was over so they want me out
How long have you been there?
since the beginning of january
When does the fixed period end?
it was only a month . In the agreement it clearly states that if there are any problems I must be given any warnings in writing, a total of two before any action. Nothing like this happened,and as far as I can think the only thing Ive perhaps done wrong is having my sister to stay, it was given to ask permission for this, which I did they don,t seem to remember.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.