How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7602
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to join a tenancy deposit scheme quickly who can i call

Resolved Question:

I want to join a tenancy deposit scheme quickly who can i call i am a lanlord and i need to place a deposit in a scheme
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.

The Custodial Scheme - Deposit Protection Service is the scheme run by Computershare Investor Services Plc who have been awarded a contract by Government.


It is free of charge and you can register here:-


Make sure you read the literatue on the site before you join so that you understand the deposit protection process.


If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,


Thomas and other UK Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Property Law Questions