How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7617
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If we want to find out about a small off shoot road from Pearson

Resolved Question:

If we want to find out about a small off shoot road from Pearson Road Odsal BD6 1BN which 36 and 34 entrance to there house is on , we want to find out who the roaad belongs to , can we find that out and if we can where from and what will it cost

[email protected]
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 7 years ago.



You have to submit an index map search with the area edged in red to the Land Registry. Download form SIM from the LR's website complete it and send it and the map off to the LR office dealing with the area (along with a cheque in payment of their fee.


LR's customer services will tell you the office dealing with the title if you call them and can also advise of the fee payable.

They will reply stating if it is registered and which title it is registerd under. You can then pay to obtain a copy of the register for the title and this will tell you who is the registered proprietor.

They will tell you if the land is unregistered. If it is then you are left with asking locals to see if they own it, or asking the club owner to produce evidence of his title, usually in the form of a conveyance.


If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,


Thomas and 2 other UK Property Law Specialists are ready to help you