UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

i have been sent a letter about the commercial office i rent…

Customer Question
i have been sent a...
i have been sent a letter about the commercial office i rent to say the rent will be doubled from monday the rent is paid by dd on the first day of each month . can this be done. the letter was received today. the rental contract states that the rent will be revised each september . please advise
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
6/29/2010
Solicitor: DR Lawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
DR Lawyer
DR Lawyer, Lawyer

Many thanks for your question. I shall endeavor to assist. If there is anything in my answer that you require me to clarify please ask.

Are you able to quote the rent review clause in the lease please as I need to know what it says?

Regards

DR Lawyer

i will look it up in the morning
OK come back to me then.