UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

Hi, I am wandering where to find a get out clause on a lease…

Customer Question
Hi, I am wandering where...
Hi, I am wandering where to find a get out clause on a lease inherited by me following my fathers passing that is a burden rather than a positive inheritance. I cannot simply afford the lease charge as I already have a mortgage and my 2 siblings who are also on the lease are unemployed. The council are demanding payment and threatening reposession if we dont pay 10k back rent and I have just cleared my credit file to re mortgage and I am worried about new judgements from the inheritance. Please help. Jeremy

Optional Information:
Province/Country relating to question : Slough, England

Already Tried:
Talking to the council solicitor in order to seek time to sell the property which is commercial with accomodation above on a combined lease.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
6/28/2010
Solicitor: DR Lawyer, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
DR Lawyer
DR Lawyer, Lawyer

I have requested some further information from you herehttp://www.justanswer.com/questions/3oh6j-hi-i-am-wandering-where-to-find-a-get-out-clause-on-a-lease.

Regards

DR lawyer

lost my connection sorry
OK ignore this thread as this is a duplicate. I have asked JA that they close this post.