UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

can I get an indemnity policy to cover a gabion wall at rear…

Customer Question
can I get an indemnity...
can I get an indemnity policy to cover a gabion wall at rear of my garden. the wall is about 2 metres from our boundry. we are currently selling the property and the buyer is nervous just in case the wall fails in the future. there is no history of subsidance in the area.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
6/26/2010
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate replied 8 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
Hiya,

Yes this should not be a problem at all - if you have a word with your conveyancing solicitor then they can arrange all of this for you and obviously this should put the buyer's mind at rest.

I hope that this helps

Please remember to PRESS ACCEPT
Do you know of any companies offering this insurance as my solicitors do not know of any.
HIYA,

I am surprised that they do not anyone - I would go to someone like Hiscox - I hope that helps

Please remember to PRESS ACCEPT - then I would be happy to help further
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, solicitor Advocate
The people they tried couldnt offer anything, not sure if they have tried hiscoxs
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.