UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

my tennant was issued with a form 2c some 2years ago which…

Customer Question
my tennant was issued with...
my tennant was issued with a form 2c some 2years ago which has only just come to light the warrant was to search the premises for drugs How do I find out the outcome of this She obviously is not letting me know !
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
6/17/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Was the property searched do you know?
Yes it was searched

If you mean that the property was searched by the police then you cannot find out the outcome unless she tells you.

For all other sources involved with this investigation, this information will be confidential I'm afraid.

So she could have been found guilty of possession of drugs on my premises which is in breach of her rental agreement but I cannot find this out anywhere even from the magistrates court code issued under the warrant Form 2c?

If there was a finding of guilt then the police may give you that information as thats a matter of public record.

But you still couldn't get access to the police intelligence that caused the warrant to be issued.

which website do i access this public record?

I have heard through the grapevine that she admitted to holding drugs on the property Just need to find the evidence to substantiate.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.