UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

Hi My Rented two bed flat one year ago, and I sublet the other…

Customer Question
Hi My Rented two bed...
Hi My Rented two bed flat one year ago, and I sublet the other room to Russian couple 6months ago, last Saturday, they should have moved out, but they denied.
woman is moving out today but saying they broke up , and the guy is in moscow for holiday( had family problem), and she is saying she cannot take his stuffs out, cause it's not her responsibility. Guy is avoiding my call and email since this Monday,
They moved in together, if they broke up, is she free from her responsibility to move his stuffs out?
Or, she have to remove his stuffs out too?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
6/10/2010
Solicitor: UK, Paralegal replied 8 years ago
UK
UK, Paralegal
What sort of agreement did you have with the sublet people - simple licence or tenancy agreement?
I had tenancy agreement with my Landlord, and I didn't have legal agreement with my flatmate, but
they signed the Landlord's consent to rent the room.
They signed the final notice 2 weeks ago.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.