UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

Hi all, I am with northern rock and on a interest only morgage…

Customer Question
Hi all, I am with...
Hi all,
I am with northern rock and on a interest only morgage and was informed by them when i was enquiring for a loan for home improvements that it had ran out in August.. but I did not realise. I do not have any savings at the moment as we have put all our money into the property which was what we planned. we have a morgage of 45,000 now valued at 100,000 and we only brought it to do up and sell but it is not ready. would it be best for me to go for a repayment morgage now and if not will I face any problems.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
6/9/2010
Solicitor: Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor

Hi there,

I am not 100% clear as to what you are concerned about. Are you wanting to take out a further advance from Northern Rock?

Perhaps you could clarify.

Thanks

Andy M