UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

we have a barn across the road from us in a very rural area.the…

Customer Question
we have a barn across...
we have a barn across the road from us in a very rural area.the owner who does not live there has had planning to convert it turned down and also had turned down 5 years ago permission to change the use of the field to garden.Now she has been doing work in the barn very secrectively but we know she is putting kennels in their and an office above.this will be very noisy dogs as she has had them in another barn further away so we know how noisey the dogs can be.Also in the ,now garden she has vegatables ,a swing,and a trampoline whih a very noisy child plays on and we can hear at our back door which is 10meters away.we have no wish to complain but when we have she is agressive and rude.apart from going to the council who are pretty useless what can we do to stop this.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Property Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/9/2010
Solicitor: Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor replied 8 years ago
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.