Ask Chamberlain Maintenance Your Own Ques...
Chamberlain Maintenance
Chamberlain Maintenance, Plumber
Experience:  Qualified Plumber with over 17 years experience in Domestic & Commercial plumbing.
60394188

Chamberlain. Maintenance How can I get the HC60NG thermostat

Customer Question

Hi Chamberlain. MaintenanceHow can I get the HC60NG thermostat on my central heating to talk to the AT9100A timer? They were communicating until we had to turn the power off for a couple of hours and haven't been able to reset them to work together. Have to press the override switch to work the heating, which then gets too hot. Can you advise please?Many thanks
Chris
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: UK Plumbing
Expert:  James I replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I'm James, a JustAnswer expert, we offer chargeable services; you may see adverts for me to call you, these are optional services you can purchas

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Online chat is fine
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please cancel - this is just a con to get me to spend more. Will find out what to do another way.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Oh, and don't take a fiver off me - the 'service' isn't worth it.
Expert:  James I replied 14 days ago.

I see you no longer require assistance please contact customer services and they can arrange a refund.